Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Oh the Hawkeyes

Andy and I went to the Hawkeye vs. Penn State game a couple weekends ago. We rode a party bus to Iowa City and tailgated all day until the evening game. It was a lot of fun going with friends and being there for the festivities. It was nice having a chance to be just Andy and Joey for a day. I really really missed Kayden though. It was the longest stretch of time I have been away from her since she was born. My parents came to the Quad Cities and watched Kayden that day. Having her in such great hands made it much easier for me to be away. I know my parents had a great time with her and she loves Grandma and Grandpa so much. The game was horrible so we ended up leaving the game right before half time (we got the tickets for free so we didn't feel so bad leaving) and finished watching the game at the bus. The bus was equipped with a TV inside and even one outside. It was quite the setup. We had such a blast and will hopefully do it again sometime. Here are some pictures:

It was the black and gold game...Pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment